Wednesday, September 10, 2014

God really does love all of us!

September 8, 2014

Hey everyone! We got transfer calls today, and I am STAYING in Kurume with Hirata Shimai!! We are so excited! Actually, we were playing Uno with our district when we got the call from the AP's, and our WHOLE district is staying! I guess since we all have a baptismal date, they didn't want to ruin a good thing! So we are excited to stay together! We have a great district! We are all a little weird, so it's a good thing we got going hahah I will officially be in Kurume longer than I was in Fukuoka! Transfer 7 here we come!
fork?  what's a fork?
But we had a great week! Yesterday we went to the DENTIST with our investigator, Inenaga san. She was a little worried to go out with her 2 year old daughter. her daughter always screams and cries when she goes into big buildings, so we went to help her (with our District Leaders permission, of course since there was a kid involved) Then we went housing all day. On the way home I was a little disappointed. I am about to go on transfer 7 and can probably count the number of progressing investigators I have had on one hand. I had a really bad stomach ache, but still had to contact people on the way home. Getting on and of the bike every time was so painful, and to tell you the truth I was beating myself up for not being a better example to Hirata Shimai. I am her second companion, so between me and her trainer she knows nothing else. I am always so exhausted, I can barely think because all we do is go out tracting all day. I gave a little desperate prayer saying Heavenly Father, I don't even know what I am doing! Why am I not seeing any success! Right then we stopped at a stop light and a man across the road waved at me, I waved back but realized I didn't know him so, I turn around like an idiot expecting one of those "not you, I don't even know you!" waves. but there was nobody else, so when the light turned green I biked across the street and he said "hello" and then continued in Japanese...they always start with good intentions...he said we had housed into him a couple weeks about but was sleeping, he saw the flyer we left in his post box and wants to hear what we learn! You could tell Hirata Shimai was tired to because she said, "well we can meet ANOTHER day" hahah so we are meeting him TONIGHT! He has been CATHOLIC all his life, yes CATHOLIC meaning, he has s CHRISTIAN background! Can you read that? CHRISTIAN! He believes in Christ and GOD! That is magical! So we have really high hopes for him! I am so excited! God really does love all of us! Even us little missionaries who feel bad for themselves when they are tired and have a stomach ache! 
In new Kimono!
So that was the highlight of my week! That an a lightning storm we had! it was so pretty! It has been raining a lot lately, but it is cooling down! This summer wasn't even that bad!! Well everyone, have a great week! I love you, and so does our Heavenly Father!
xoxo,

Messer Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment