Monday, November 3, 2014

I have been transferred!

October 26, 2014
Housing in Kurume with Hirati Shimai

inenaga san with her 2 year old riina and Shimai Hirati

Inenaga san 

 ward members dropping us off! Akiyama Shimai and Niihara Kydoai

  Eating yaki tori with Yamamoto San, and Doi Shimai

KONNICHIWA! 
Well, like you have seen on facebook, I have been transferred!! I moved to one of the closest places possible: FUJISAKI! It is right on the border of my first area, FUKUOKA! So the district I am in right now, is the same district I was in 6 months ago! I even have the same district leader! Our mission is huge, you have to take planes to some areas when you transfer, but yet I somehow have managed to stay in the same stake for my whole mission! I sure do love President Aiura (Stake President) we have even gone tracting together, and he now talks about me whenever he gives a talk in my ward! hahah But my new companion is Doi Shimai!  She is a 5 transfer (I can't believe I am now on EIGHT!) She is a quarter Japanese and 1/2 tongan! She is way cool! We get a long great, it is fun to speak in English to my companion again! 
I was SO SAD to leave Kurume!! We had that place going good, and of course I had to leave. OH! I am whitewashing Fujisaki! So the other sisters gave us 2 less actives to work with that they havent been able to meet with because they are so busy. SO we are starting from NOTHING! It will be fun, thats what we did in Kurume, and look at it now! The biggest miracle is YAMAMOTO SAN! He is the nice man that puts our pictures on facebook, and that took us out to eat yakitori last week. He works in Kurume, where we met him, but LIVES IN FUJISAKI!! So I have already met with him three times since coming here! He came to church yesterday for the first time in his life! He takes good care of us, and even took me and Doi Shimai out for yakitori again since she had never eaten it! I am so glad I am able to meet with him here in Fujisaki, which gives me good excuse to call and follow up with the sister in Kurume, and catch up with them! :) 
My last day in Kurume consisted of me saying goodbye to my favorite ward members and investigators, I was so sad to leave Kinjo san and Inenaga san, to really solid investigators, but I trust the new sisters with them! WE don't have a phone, and our bikes just arrived, so we have just been wandering the streets, talking to almost 200 people in 2 1/2 days! But the Fukuoka Tower is in our area, so that is way cool! 
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! 


Messer Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment