Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hey! 久しぶりですね

Dec. 7, 2014

Hey! 久しぶりですねit has been a long time, hasn't it? 
Messer and Doi Shimai
Well for transfer 9 both Doi Shimai and I are STAYING in Fujisaki! We are so excited, however we were made Sister Training Leaders! We are over 2 zones, so we get to go on exchanges with sisters around Fukuoka, which means i get to go to my first area and tract again! I am so excited! We are scared, but excited! 
It was a great week this week! The biggest miracle happened on Sunday. Yamamoto san came to church! It was awesome, and afterwards he wanted to go talk to our investigator who dropped us last week, Akutagawa san, just to talk to him. So after church we
walked to Akutagawa sans house and Yamamoto san talked to him. He is quite the persuasive talker. WELL Akutagawa san promised to come to church every week, but not get baptized yet. Before he could say anything else, Yamamoto san shook his hand, made us shake his hand and we were out! He is going to be the best bishop! I told him that when our Mission President goes home in July Yamamoto san can be the new President, he said "yes, yes I think I can do that" he is so funny! So we were happy. Neither one are ready for baptism yet, but we can meet with them and we feel blessed to be able to meet with them!
Yesterday all of the missionaries on the mainland came for a training from Brother Heaton, the guy over the MTC. His daughter is just leaving our mission, so he came to speak with us. It was a good training, but it was even cooler to be able to see everyone! I sat by my MTC companion Cook Shimai, and got to talk to all of my mission friends that haven't already gone home! It was fun! 
Oh, and I got my "death call" They are letting me extend to May 22! I am way excited, but sad because Cook Shimai chose the earlier transfer. But that's ok! It was a long week, a good week, but a normal week. It is getting colder, and I hate the humid cold, 寒い! But I love you all, have a fantastic week!
Love you!

Messer Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment